We’re currently on the hunt for a Partnerships Manager!
Ethical Made Easy is an online store, ethical brand directory and media platform. We exist to promote brands that are setting Tomorrow’s Standard for what it means to do good business, and to help conscious consumers lead a more ethical life, however this looks to them.
We’re looking for a passionate, self motivated and strategic Partnerships Manager to join our Australia-based team with a strong client network, huge personal drive to succeed and a passion for media sales.
This is a sales role requiring industry expertise, contacts and proven sales success. We’re looking for someone who understands what we do, believes in our vision for a better world and wants to help impact change in a fast-growing company.
It’s a part-time position with the capacity to move to full-time.
The position is remote, although applicants based around the Bellarine Peninsula or in Melbourne are preferred.
If this sounds like the role for you, reach out to email@example.com with your CV.
Your day to day looks like:
– Create and manage a revenue pipeline of clients from strategy to execution.
– Create, pitch and close new business and exceed sales targets by using a strong solution-based sales approach.
– Communicate vision and strategy effectively with potential and current clients.
– Set up and attend meetings with prospective and current clients.
– Write tailored proposals for clients, thinking about their business strategically to generate highly valuable propositions.
– Identify new opportunities for sales, whether it’s special projects, content creation opportunities to bring in new clients, through to ways we can help add value to existing clients.
– Work closely with the entire Ethical Made Easy team in order to help the business grow.
– Manage client bookings and ensure that advertising materials are delivered to the editorial team prior to publication (we aim for at least 2 weeks’ lead time).
– Update the sales report with new and existing prospects.
– Manage the client fulfilment calendar, ensuring all client tasks are completed by the team and achieved to a high standard.
– Monitor client campaigns and prepare client reports post-campaigns.
– Attend clients’ and networking events to build on personal and Ethical Made Easy networks.
– Assist the editorial team to identify trends, assess local news and brainstorm editorial ideas for market.
– Create unique client opportunities that generate revenue.
We’re looking for someone with at least 3+ years digital media sales experience from an agency or media company.
You’ll have a keen interest in using business as a force for good. Have excellent personal, professional and presentation skills, be highly motivated and be able to work fast and efficiently under pressure. You’ll have great relationship skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to ideate and create engaging campaign proposals.
You’re a down to earth individual who doesn’t take yourself too seriously, but brings full heart and passion to everything you do.
You bring a positive attitude to and energy to work everyday and leave your ego at the door. You’re a team player who works well both in a team environment and individually.
You’re highly organised, have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and don’t shy away from issues when they arise but instead face them head on with humility and respect.
You have grit and resilience and deal well with change in such a fast paced environment.
You have the team and client’s best interests at heart.
How to apply:
Send your cover letter detailing your experience in sales and using business as a force for good, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: HIRING –
Applications close on the 20th of August.