T’s & C’s
Please read the following Terms of Service completely before using www.ethicalmadeeasy.com which is operated by Ethical Made Easy. This agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms you may not access the Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Ethical Made Easy and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Our services allow you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material / content.
As a media platform that focuses on making it easy to purchase ethically and understand the complexities within the fashion industry, we cannot operate and offer free content without receiving money, which comes for us in the form of advertising.
While we’d love to be 100% reader-supported, this takes away the easy part from what we do, as it becomes something that is not easy for everyone to access.
We’re an independent platform in the fact that no topic if off limits, however some of the content we write will be of a promotional and advertising nature as this allows us to keep our site live, and our writers paid and fed. We have a set standard where we don’t work with brands that we (the team here at EME) would not pay for ourselves. If we don’t believe that the quality is good enough, the brand will not be featured, regardless of how great the story or mission behind the brand is. That said, we’ll only work with brands that meet our ethical standards.
Across the site, some of our posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate links means that if you click a link on our site and purchase a product, we may earn a small commission. This commission helps us to keep the site running, and free articles and resources published.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Services may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Ethical Made Easy.
Ethical Made Easy has no control over, and assumes no liability for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you further acknowledge and agree that Ethical Made Easy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such third-part content, goods or services.
By using Ethical Made Easy you acknowledge that:
- While we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the products, brands, information, graphics, and services on this site, we make no representations or warranties of any kind about their accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and you agree to use your own judgement about whether the products, brands, information, graphics, and services will meet your needs.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage that arises out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Copyright in all images and text belong to their respective copyright holders.
- Any changes that incur after the time of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the information housed on the site and we are not liable for any loss or damage that arises from that change.
- Any websites linked to this site are not under the control of Ethical Made Easy. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Ethical Made Easy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Is there something you’d like to bring to our attention?
If you are unhappy with the information on this site and believe that it is inaccurate in any way and/or it harms the reputation or interests of any person or organisation in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you become aware of the issue.
Ethical Made Easy reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constituted your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
We therefore ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes that are made, we ask and advise that you cease to use or continue to access this site.
If there are any queries pursuant to the above terms, please contact us at email@example.com
This Agreement was last modified on: 5th May 2020